Ready to rock your work day? Download my playlist of power anthems
are certified by us
I gained confidence, trust in my abilities, and discovered my capacity for leadership.
The love and support Meg provided is beyond imagination.
Meg is an absolute gem. I preach the coaching gospel to anyone who will listen.
Ready to crush those business goals?
I will be your ally on your entrepreneurial adventure.
The Gandalf to your Frodo. The Bagheera to your Mowgli. The Merlin to your King Arthur.
I've spent nearly a decade training in various coaching methodologies, learning and inventing helpful tools, and gaining thousands of hours of experience supporting clients.
Here's how we can begin:
Before our session, I'll send you a Q&A about my programs. My aim for our first conversation is to get to know you and your goals better. I'll also share more about my methodologies and you'll have time to ask questions. At the end, if we both feel we'd be great partners, we move forward.
We choose a time for our first session and I send over your welcome packet, invoice, and contract. Before we meet next, you'll fill out a questionnaire. I'll use your answers and my notes from our initial chat to tailor your program to your needs.
I use month-to-month contracts, but most clients stay with me for at least one year. Why? The coaching structure becomes even more valuable over time. I get to know you (who you are at your best, as well as your bullshit!) and we build trust in one another. During this time, many clients also choose to attend my retreats or have me work with their teams. Whenever you decide to wrap up, we will do so with care and intention.
Life and Leadership Coach
This bespoke, 1:1 experience provides the personalized support you've been craving. Private coaching is a month-to-month contract. Packages can include an initial, 3-hour intensive; up to 3, 60-minute calls per month; WhatsApp voice note support as needed; and discounts on team coaching/trainings. I work with only 6 private clients.
• You value curated programs: You want a highly tailored experience with maximum flexibility
• Grit is your middle name: You have a track record of staying committed to your goals, even when it's challenging
• You're ready to go beyond your comfort zone: In the coaching and consulting process, you will be invited to act and think differently, as well as challenge your fears and limiting beliefs. You must be willing to try new approaches, embrace the beginner's mind, and apply lessons learned outside of our calls
• You are the CEO, President, ED, etc... of your company
• You love what you do (and you're damn good at it)
• You're ready to take bold action
• You have a gut sense that I'm the coach for you
• You value dedication, play, connection, and adventure
• You have historically abandoned projects or relationships when the going gets tough or you lose interest
• You are only looking for business/leadership tactics and you're uninterested in doing the inner work necessary to level up
• You want a short-term fix: We will be evolving not just your business, but your life in general. Ultimately, we are creating new neuropathways in your brain. This doesn't happen overnight
Contact Meg for more details.
• More confidence: Time and time again, clients express how wonderful it is to know they have me on their team. You will have a confident boost from knowing I have your back and from the tools and mindset practice I provide
• More satisfaction: You will feel more aligned with your values, boundaries, and desires. Results of this shift often include more joy, free time, self worth, and money
• Better work-life balance: Learning to make time for what you love will enrich your work and make business and life more fun
• A crystal clear vision you feel genuinely excited about: If you don't have a vision, you don't have direction. You will know where you are headed not just in the text year, but in the text 5 years of your life and business. This will guide your decisions, help you build your team, and more. Having a vision will also make sure you are guided by inspiration, rather than fear
• Stronger relationships: Relationships are key to business. You will discover how to show up as your best self with your contractors, employees, clients, and/or business partners, even during conflict. This includes being able to set healthy boundaries and artfully address conflict
• More business savvy: You'll be more equipped to handle challenges through a suite of new tools and paradigms
Begin your 12-month journey with no more than 6 community-minded entrepreneurs. Every month, you'll have 3, two-hour group calls; paid options for private coaching sessions; practices to support your growth; and ongoing group support via a private communication channel. Included in the price is access to two, in-person retreats in Atlanta in the fall and spring.
• You deeply value community, collaboration, generosity, and reciprocity
• You are a coach, consultant, or in another service-based industry
• You love what you do (and you're damn good at it!)
• You crave consistent, sustainable income so that every month you don't feel like you're starting over
• You desire a close-knit community of peers who are similarly ready to play a big business game
• You understand why limiting the number of people in the mastermind is very valuable
• You've been full-time in your business for at least two years
• You are able to attend the in-person retreats in Atlanta in the spring and autumn
• You have a track record of forging close, connected relationships
• You are committed to the entirety of the 12-month program
• You are more than ready to show up and create value for yourself during our calls, as well as complete practices in between sessions (expect to invest roughly five hours/week)
• You have a gut sense that I'm the coach for you
• You need a lot of hand holding
• People have told you that you're "high maintenance" in relationships
• You have a track record of abandoning projects or relationships when the going gets tough
• The only reason you're considering the group program is the smaller price tag
• You're not reliable to follow through on practices (we want you to get all the value available through these practices!)
Long-term visioning, quarterly goal setting, values-based marketing, recurring revenue streams, filling programs and courses with ease, embodiment, intuition, business systems for success, gamification, owning your weird (creating a brand that's uniquely you), maximizing collaboration with contractors/partners/clients, and more.
• A crystal clear vision you feel genuinely excited about: If you don't have a vision, you don't have direction. You will know where you're headed not just in the text year, but in the text 3 years of your life and business. This will guide your decisions, help you establish short-term goals, build your team, and more. Having a vision makes sure you are guided by inspiration, rather than fear
• A values-based marketing plan that you actually enjoy executing: There is no one-size-fits-all for marketing and you don't need to pursue energy-zapping initiatives. Discover how to generate way more leads for your business in an engaging and inspiring way
• Become a master of your time: Delegate like a pro, set up time-saving business systems, and create a schedule that ensures you and your clients get the best results. Discover the massive payoff to working on -- not in -- your business
• Values-aligned, high-impact income streams: If your offers don't feel like a "hell yes," it's time to modify or cut them out. Mastermind clients simplify their offerings, transform their programs, and learn to create recurring revenue models for predictable base income
• More confidence: Become better equipped to handle your fears, self-doubt, and negative self-talk. You'll leave the mastermind with a suite of new tools and paradigms. We'll cover topics like difficult conversations, improving resilience, and high-level decision making
• Stronger relationships: Relationships are key to business. You will discover how to show up as your best self with your contractors, employees, clients, and/or business partners, even during conflict
• Improved self care: You will better understand the somatic approach to success, why tuning into your body is critical for growth, and how to care for yourself in new ways
Enjoy 40 hours of facilitated virtual coworking per month (amazing accountability structure and productivity booster!), a video library chock full of invaluable business resources, and a monthly connection calls with your peers
• You desire more accountability and productivity in your day-to-day
• You value connection, celebration, reciprocity, and authenticity
• You'd like to take your community of awesome humans with you wherever you go
• You plan to attend at least two hours of coworking per week (on average) so you can conquer your to-do's and get to know your peers
• You're not just interested in getting things done. You're interested in doing it alongside a tight-knit group of caring, badass people
• You are not available during coworking times (sessions are between 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET, Monday - Friday)
• Increased productivity
• Connections with new, awesome people around the world
• Increased business savvy
While working with Meg, I launched zelekintl.com, reached personal goals in my health and relationships, and laid the foundation for my involvement in the Tokyo 2020 Games. Megan is an extraordinary woman to work with -- organized, prepared, personal, focused, and fun. After each of our calls, I felt emotionally rejuvenate and supported, as well as strategically ready to act on my goals.
Founder of Zelek International
Meg helped me focus on my goals in a loving, genuine, and clever way. I am extremely grateful, and made so much progress in a short period of time.
I launched my nutrition consulting business, got my first paying clients, increased my confidence, and learned how to be kinder to myself. Meg helped me shift my energy and mindset, as well as to better understand my strengths and how to work through my weaknesses. She gave me tools I will use the rest of my life.
CEO of Chef Melissa Gellert
Meg supported my journey from the earliest stages of my business to launch last year. Split Spirits is now on shelves across the country. Meg's support has helped me weather both professional and personal challenges with confidence, clarity and positivity. I now get to wake up every morning and do something I find deeply meaningful and in line with my values, skills and personality. I would recommend Megan as an advocate and guide to aspiring entrepreneurs.
Founder, Split Spirits
Meg called forth my greatness. Her support helped me start my business, become a lead facilitator for the REAL Women organization, and fall in love with the woman I am.
Founder of Walking in Wholeness LLC
Through my work with Meg I stopped agonizing about the “right” decision, berating myself over mistakes, and getting stuck on the 'should haves.' I also worked through many fears and overcame insecurities. Meg helped me grow my business; the weekly accountability sessions were instrumental in helping me launch my most recent program for online dance training -- a program that has sold out three times over!
International Dance Instructor